MR. DAN WAGNER
My name is Dan Wagner, and I am asking for your consideration. I will represent you on the board with straight “tell it as it is” honesty. Twenty-five years ago, as a young Director, part time Adjuster and Inspector, speaking to policy holders was almost a daily occurrence. Those days are long gone. By listening to our agents, brokers and employees, who provide extraordinary insight, we can better serve our policy holders needs. As Nova Mutual grows employee-board communication will be key to addressing new farming markets and changing community diversity across Ontario. I realize bricks and mortar have very little to do with reputation it’s the people inside that make the difference.
- Twelve years of experience as a Councillor for the Township of Norwich
- Proud resident of both Oxford and Norfolk County.
- Four Years Experience on the Grand River Conservation Authority Board of Directors.
- Experience on committees in various capacities including: treasurer, chair, councillor, president, vice president and director.
- Reliable and dedicated with a strong understanding of the duties required of a committee member.
- Retired for optimal availability.
- Ability to monitor, evaluate and review issues and topics and provide constructive feedback and personal perspective.
- Excellent communication and listening skills to work effectively as a team member
Treasurer – Community Access Living Support Service (Class) – 2012-present
Director at Large – Community Living Ontario – 2013-2017
Volunteer Driver & Community Assurance Committee – CMHA – 2011-2014
Bingo Live Attendant – Alzheimer’s Society – 2011-2019
Director – Hald-Nor Credit Union – 1997-2006
Board of Directors, President, Vice President – Norfolk Farm Mutual Insurance Co. – 1995-2018
Oxford County Representative – Grand River Conservation Authority – 1994-1998
Member – Hardeman Round Table on Conservation
Chair – Police Services Committee – 1990-1991
Councillor – Township of Norwich – 1984-1997