"When there is an accident, The foremost thing you want to do is make sure you are safe."
Today on this special mini-episode of Uplift with Nova Mutual, we talk to Claims Adjuster Donna Gibbs-White about what to be mindful of in the unfortunate event of an accident. Whether you are at fault or not, Donna shares the kind of exceptional experience you can expect from Nova Mutual.
“The beauty of a smaller mutual in comparison to a large company is you’re going to speak to the same person, that person is going to help you, and they are a resource for any questions you may have.”
If you are in the unfortunate event of a motor vehicle accident:
- Make sure you are safe
- If you are afraid, call the police
- Be mindful of who the other driver is and who is in the vehicle with them
- Use your cellphone for photos
- Take photos of the license plates
- Take pictures of all the damage
- Take a snapshot of their insurance information or copy it down
- If a tow truck is required and police are on scene – know where your vehicle will go
- Report to your insurance company when safe to do so (Agent, Broker, Representative)
“Do what you can in that circumstance and recognize that you’re doing the best you can and know as an adjuster we’re here to help you out and along the way.”
“I would much rather you call me than stay awake at night.”
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to talk to one of our outstanding agents
- Click on the “Find a Broker” button at the top of our website – NovaMutual.com
- Check out our careers page; your next opportunity could be waiting for you!
Be sure to follow us on LinkedIn, Instagram, and Facebook for all things Nova. Oh, and if you like this podcast, don’t forget to subscribe, share with a friend, and leave us one of those five-star reviews. We’d love to hear from you!