Thank you to our community, our members, our team, our agents, and our broker partners. You continue to show us what mutuality is all about.
As a team, we’ve worked hard to make a difference around us, by giving our time, donating, through sponsorships and initiatives. We’ve got to meet, learn about, and engage with so many amazing people and organizations, each focused on making our community a better place. We’re looking back and reflecting on some of our favourite projects throughout the year.
Here are some of the incredible local organizations we had the honour of collaborating with and supporting throughout the year…
- Lynndale Heights Public School – snack program
- Simcoe & District Humane Society
- Golden Pond Retirement Living
- Girls Power Camp
- Community Living Access
- Joy Tree Planting
- Purolator Tackle Hunger Food Drive
- Norfolk County Volunteer Firefighters
- Back to School Supply Drive with Simcoe Caring Cupboard
- Norfolk County Public Library
- Juravinski Cancer Centre Pumpkin Patch
- Haldimand Norfolk Women’s Services
- Norfolk Haldimand Hospice
- Team Earth Day Clean Up
- Tim Horton’s Smile Cookie decorating and Camp Day support
- Salvation Army Kettle Campaign
- Nourish Norfolk
- Norfolk County Fair
- Waterford Pumpkinfest
- Jarvis Light Up
- Tillsonburg Santa Claus Parade
- Jarvis Minor Ball
- 4-H Safety Night
- Ryder’s Rainbow
- Waterford Minor Hockey
- Jarvis Public School Skating Program
- Murray Johnson Memorial Local League Tournament
- Tillsonburg Minor Ball
Thank you to each of these organizations for everything that you do to make our community better. Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to collaborate with you! Thank you for sharing your stories with us.
Our team has also contributed a combined 744 hours (and counting) to our Community Engagement program, giving time to initiatives and organizations that are meaningful to them.
Thank you all for a truly remarkable year of being rooted in the community, and highlighting the meaningful ways that Insurance Can Be Mutual. When we work together, we can do so much more. These are just some of the faces who have kept us smiling and continue to make a local impact.
Together, Insurance Can Be Mutual.